A little bit hippie, a little bit goth, a little bit glam, a little bit surfer, and a little bit gypsy
(Photo of me by Aiko, taken late 2011, in Ladner, BC).
I’m a tempest soul living in a cold city, yearning for warmth. I use this website as a dialogue to myself – it is me dispensing wisdom for myself to hear, and if it speaks to others, wonderful! I am here for one reason: PASSION!
Life is rapture and joy incarnate. I want to do the things I love at all times, and continuously strive to find the best health and the simplest ways to do so. Simple is good because it frees up time to focus on the things that spark your brain!
I am a lover of everything – to some extent everything interests me (very few exceptions…hockey is one of them), but the things that top my list of gushing:
- Surfing: I lust for waves and the divine presence they bring. It is everything good about life.
- Reading: I never get enough. I read until my eyes bleed.
- Writing: A life-long obsession that I do not do nearly enough – I am remedying this by writing here and in other spare moments.
- Art: Pen and ink work is my favourite. Vali Myers is my biggest inspiration.
- Animals: Put me in a room with animals and I will be happy for hours.
- Nutrition: The foundation of a healthy flow. I am always seeking out the best ways to feel naturally high. Raw foods and eating mostly fruit and greens has done this for me.
I tend to be a loner but also love people. People fascinate me and I LOVE reading blogs, personal zines, biographies, and memoirs. I love fiction, travel literature, and … pretty much anything written well.
Anything artistic – music, film, fine art, photography – it’s all good. If it arouses something in me, if it makes me obsess, cry, or fawn over it, I feel like gold, like life is supposed to feel.
I’ve been blogging for 12 years. Please say hello!
Here’s some places you can find me!
Passion School v.1, Glamour Hippie. I also have a livejournal that I have had for almost 12 years – if you want the link, please ask in private. It is a friends-only, personal journal so if you want access you must ask and be ACCEPTED .
Tumblr: Sea Inside Me
Pinterest: Lorra Fae
Goodreads: Lorra Fae
30bananasaday: Lorra Fae